May 26th from 10am until 4pm, come and explore all that Carolina Creek has to offer you and your family. Throughout the day, we will offer activities for all ages including our brand new adventure park, our one-of-a-kind water park for the youngest to oldest explorers, a giant jumping pillow, our four-acre cable park with three independent lines and more. While you’re here, enjoy lunch on us with meals being served in our dining halls and be sure to check out the camp store to pick up all your creek gear for the summer!
Save Time & Sign Our Required Camp Day Waiver Online!
When & Where
Carolina Creek Christian Camps
May 26th from 10am until 4pm
One location, two entrances!
The W!LD at 3129 FM 980, Huntsville, TX 77320
Lakeview & Creekside at 84 Wimberly Lane, Huntsville, TX 77320
Things to Do
What to Bring &
Things to Know
What to Bring
– Family-friendly swimwear
– Close-toed shoes for adventure activities
– Water shoes are recommended
– Carolina Creek is a large campus and we do not allow vehicles past the parking lot. Please be sure to wear appropriate shoes for trail walking.
– While we have our fair share of critters, we are a pet-free environment.
– Feel free to bring your own cooler, but please be sure to leave any alcoholic beverages or glass containers at home.